Friday, October 16, 2009

The Inane Continues

I'm down with a nasty cold on this grey, dreary, chilly, rain-soaked day so I decided to catch up on blogging. Get your readin' glasses 'cause I've got a whole day to kill, endless streams of hot tea, and plenty of cerebral fodder. And, as we all know, I produce some of my best exposition when my head is cloudy with sinus meds and mucus.

Speaking of cold medicine, let's begin with more inane drug laws that are totally out of proportion to reality or common sense:
Wabash Valley woman didn’t realize second cold medicine purchase violated drug laws.

When Sally Harpold bought cold medicine for her family back in March, she never dreamed that four months later she would end up in handcuffs.
Get ready for the next big reality tv hit: Grandmas Behind Bars!

Want more on how I feel about these laws and the jackasses that cause the problems prompting them? Read here.

Surprisingly, I actually enjoy Breaking Bad on A&E. Chalk it up to the same interest we all have for the mob and The Sopranos.

No comments: